2008年4月26日 星期六

Recent days review ii



I like this smile, and I hope I can see it no matter how old we become -3/29
--
Thank you for everything.
I'm a sentimental person, and looking back on what I(we)have gone through is one of my bad habits. Bad? This kind of person is not going to succeed. Perhaps, those who alwasy put their focus on the future is much more promising than those who easily falls into the old stories. So I said it's bad. I don't know why this idea comes from but it's just in my mind.
--
Of course, the life never stops going as I keep forwarding.
For me, a man's future and his past weighs equally. there is no present times. Every seconds will be divided into either future or past. Those in the future will evetually turn into the past while the past compose drastically the future.
I treasure the passing story I have had with gratefullness.
--
The photos were in a Thailand resturant.
And everybody was late except for rabbit. >W<

沒有留言: