2008年4月26日 星期六

Recent Days review iv


Hakuna Matata
What a wonderful phrase
Hakuna Matata
Ain't no passing craze
It means no worries for the rest of your days
It's our problem-free philosophy , Hakuna Matata
--
Hakuna Matata -Lion King, the memory nearly 13 years ago.
Finally I realized the lyrics. And it's AWESOME!!!
--
"Everything is gonna be fine, and I will be all right." as well as "I can handle it" were my motto when I was in university. And now, thanks to this song, the feeling just comes back - No worries for the rest of your days.
--
Perhaps, it's because currently I'm so lucky that I don't need to worry lots of things- all I have to do is to prepare myself well for going aboard and make my room clean everyday. Although I am 24, it doesn't mean that I'm independent enough. I hope I can prove it very soon, and I believe I will. I never forget how lucky I am to have this environment. YES, I'm 24 already the age for no excuses.
--
Studying outside the country may be quite challenging that there must be lots of things waited for me to deal with. My world is so small that although it had broadened a little bit by the 14-month-long military experience, I know it's still not enough at all. With excitement, I'm looking forward to the coming new days. And Hakuna Matata....

沒有留言: