2008年4月14日 星期一

recently

My finger was injured again. While trying to steal the ball, I heard the sound of my finger snapped, and i knew something really bad happened. the forefinger of my left hand just snapped in a ball game almost one month ago wasn't healed completely , buy was broken today.I knew thaat basketball would be out of my life for one or two months, which means that there is a possible that i couldn't play basketball in the rest of my days before heading to Georgia.

Got hurt again. A cruel fact.


As for the content of my today's game. Well, it was a full-court game quite different from 3-on-3. I didn't play smart enough to help my team both offensively or defensively at all. Failing to adjust myself to keep with the rhythm, I wasted lots of energy, feeling exhausted very quickly. The fatigue accumulated overwhelmed me rapidly, making me so tired.

I didn't play smart enough at all.
I missed 6 or 7 jump shots successively from the place where I used to be confident.


In fact, I don't feel that disappointed though.
Anyway, I'm going to prepare myself ready enough to face the challenge 4 months later. I have to study language, maths and cook undoutedlly!! When it comes to survive, mothing is more important than feeding youself first.
I made up mind to living in the dorm- GLC (Graduate Living Center). It is said that Atlanta is one of the least safe places in United States. Although the room might be really small but well I think i'll just feel all right with the space.


who is going to be my roommate? White, Black, Chinese?


Lakers just won another game.
I like Lakers because of the gorgeous uniform. It sounds silly, anyway.
This team, LA Lakers, is hot recently. They played amazingly well, and become one of the candidates in experts eyes to win the champion this season.
As a little fan as me, of course, I am glad to see the team I support for nearly 8 years approaches their ultimate goal. They're getting the rebirth in the situation where nobody pays much attention to them in the pre-season.
I feel happy, but not that happy for no reason.


Maybe in the future, I will look for another team to support, in brief.
I like Lakers. It's a strange collide.



I lost 1 kg last Saturday. Now I am 59.X, dropping from the 60 line.
Last weekend, I took albert to take the gondola near my school. It was my first time.
I must say that the gondola really impressed me to some extent, on the other hand, I didn't like it that much. Two reasons: 1. it's much expensive than I expected. 50 dollars! 2. I felt vey very uncomfortable duirng the drive - the view was somewhat spectacular and surprising but i felt dizzy and uncomfortable like car-sick, which was possibly due to the position of my seat- back toward the direction of the cabin forwarded. This experience was surely memorable, but i don't think i will try it again.

Taking care of Albert is ............. a tiring and intersting job.
I took him to gondola, and then a fareware party at night.
ALL FOR FREE!!!!


Albert looks happy all the time. :D
And it's definitely one of the parts that I'm learning from him.



time to study... :)

沒有留言: