2008年10月15日 星期三

The present for 25


(<- Shusaku and me)
October 12th is my birthday.
and on this first day of my 25,
i got a very big present - a haircut!!!!

and i really like it!! >w<


"OK! i am ready to cut!"

"OK! i am ready to be cutted!"

"Do you trust me?"

"Of course i trust you..."

"oh...how can you trust me?"

"............."

i told Shasaku to have no pressure to do that!
If accident happened, well, well, i would be fine - just go back
to the style i had in the army. XD

i met Shasaku in a party(free-food party of course XD)
and then become good friends. (we're going to NY together.)

at our very first conversation, he told me that he cut his hair on
his own, which really aroused my curiosity. i knew some Japanese do
cut their own hairs, but didn't expect i would meet one here! > Q <
i asked him to cut my hairs on that day.


he said, i was the first one he cut besides himself.





first one?!?!

(<- My Designer: Shusaku Yamaura)

("Shasaku, how could you give your
first guest this kind of expression!?")





Also thank you for 黃梅, she provided the newspapers and helped
to record the entire process.

(<-before)




















I really liked it! >w<
Happy Birthday, New ME!!!!

沒有留言: