2008年9月29日 星期一

My Big Early Greek Class


(Manufacturer System, every Tuesday and Thurday morning.
key words: big class, big disaster, big professor, big question mark....)

"Not even a single word since the class began."

Annie smiled when she saw the message from me.

5 minutes before the class dismissed, beside me, Annie asked me whether
i could understand the class. She said the speech was fine, but not those
on the board. i smiled, and wrote some words to her.

that was last Thursday....

i remembered it so clearly. So clear that i can even feel exactly what i felt there. there...during that class, classes - actually i could recall all of them.

all and the only thing i can do is sit there, sit bended, sit straight, sit with my crossed legs...looking at my watch and counting the time.

quite sad, isn't it?

sometimes, i do feel sad, but it's not a real sad feeling.

For no reason, or for some unknown reasons, i like this class although i never
catch the professor probably just like he never knows what my smile really means as he walked toward me with his waving hands up and down.


i won't fail since i like this class....



gotta go to have my lunch, or i will skip the Optimization ... again...

沒有留言: