2008年9月4日 星期四

overwhelmed

my body is wreck; my mind is crack.

i am overwhelmed.


i miss you; i don't miss you.
the minute i feel myself is leaving you.
the next second i feel he is leaving for you.



Everytime

i make up my mind, and then i change my mind.
i change my mind so i make up my mind.

my mind, my mind, it splits into exact two
as i said it twice.


i'm losing the direction, the way, and the me.

in the recent days, these intermittent annoyance tend to be more frequent.

i hate the cycle, but fall into it inevitably.


I keep seeking for the way out while walking with eyes folded.
so i'm looking forward to the voice which may come
from the bottom of heart to guide me.

i wait and wait.

Evetually, in a sudden, i heard the voices.

not a voice.

conflict.

so i stood there, and was overwhlemed by thema.

again.


i feel the pain, which is much stronger than i could ever expect.
i feel sad


so i fold my ear, but it doesn't help - they come from the inside.


s0 i am overwhelmed.

my body is wreck; my mind is crack.......

沒有留言: