2008年12月14日 星期日

my first NBA game HAWKS vs CAV (12/13)

(at Phlips Arena)
my first NBA game!!!
Hawks vs Cavaliers! i feel really really excited!!!

Cavaliers already won their past 11 games!
so is it possible for Hawks to stop this streak!?
The answer is YES!!!!



First of all,
thanks to my great roomate Andrew!!
He invited me to the game when
i was so depressed by the terrible final exam.








warm-up time! our seat is on the second floor!
but it's really really good enough! thanks Andrew!!! again






Bibby(in the center)!! he is my favoirte player in Hawks!!
He looks so small on the court, like a kid!!
But Andrew told me that he's as tall as him(about 6'2) and
has a much bigger upper body! WOW!!!! really~



game started!!! i loved the introduction of players!!!
JJJJJJJJJJ Joe-Johnson~~~~~~XD





GO HAWKS GO!!!
I must say the atmosphere there is awesome!!!
Americans really know about entertainment.
for instance, during timeout,
the camera was tagging some couples, asking them to kiss!
it's really really funny!!!



King James on free throw line!!!
He's such a player who dominates the whole game, seeming to be able to do everything he wants on the court!
but tonight, sorry!! not in our home!!! >W<



Victory is so sweet!! we win! we win!
The block from Smith couldn't be more sweet!!

Not in our home!!
James!!!





my new Atlanta Hawks Cap!

What a wonderful start for my winter break!!!

i surely will come back!!

沒有留言: