2009年6月15日 星期一

2009 NBA champion: Los Angeles Lakers


2009 NBA champion - Los Angelos Lakers
Final MVP - Kobe Byrant

no doubt


After 5 years, Lakers returns to glory.
For a Laker fan, the memory of 2004 final was
a nightmare, so miserable that the picture of Big Ben's
powerful block on Shaq, definitely a unforgettable and
tremendous rejection cannot be erased ever and forever
in my mind.

too strong and devastating.




such a difficult time.
Game 5, 2004 final.
A dynasty collapsed entirely.



2004 June
when i was still a sophomore.
i can recall it clearly that i ran to PC lab
right after finishing my Algorithm final, but
witnessed my team struggling in despair,
so helpless.


just like my Algorithm final score.




5 years, from 2004 to 2009.
from a sophomore to a retired soldier and graduate.



The feeling is weird for me when Kobe hugged Fisher
who saved game 4 by his crucial 3-pointer shot
to lead the game into overtime, and more, another
winning shot in the end.


dramatically, amazingly and repeatedlly
so familiar


yes. so familiar for a Laker fan
who always believes in miracle like those happen
in Hollywood movies.


because we're Lakers, and
because we have Kobe.


"love me or hate me"
what a perfect slogan for this player.



"I am no longer a Laker or a Kobe fan.
Although i still watch their games, notice
their stats and news, and look forward to
the victories, i don't think i am a fan."

often said to my friend.



if the definition of a fan is all about the
passion, i don't think i am.


Not as much as before is my enthusiasm.




But a weird feeling spread and overwhelmed
my mind so quickly as my watching Kobe and
Fisher hug each other tightly and emotionally.


weird
so weird

because i found myself agitated...

it's a great season.

沒有留言: