2008年11月7日 星期五

Might be a good thing.

(Oct. 28)

frustrated.

I seldom use the word to describe myself, and the reason is not
i think i'm good.

i am not good the fact that i know it much more clear than anybody.

"i just feel that being upset or disappointed is a kind of waste
of time - everybody has their hard times, and i'm just facing the
one of mine. No big deal, and i will definitely go through it."

- i say it to myself everytime i feel down.


But in the recent days, i do feel frustrated.
Worse,
the frequency of this negative emotion thing has been increasing rapidly.



the assignments or problems which my classmates regard as easy ,
often turn out to be something that costs me a whole
night or nights just to figure it out - not mentioned to solve it.


so i feel extremely frustrated.



but i will get over it.



i don't have to be sad about the fact that myself is not as smart as others.
"smart" in the dictionary has many meanings-
and one of them is "tremendous pain"


however, as i mentioned,
i never feel myself so stupid in my life.
i feel frustrated,
on the other hand, i think it might be a good thing.


i can't understand the professor, his lecture, and the questions from
other classmates.

i hardly can make any contribution for my project.
i can't solve the problem and always struggling in understanding
the discussion which i really want to get involved, but not just
sit there.

i am not capable of doing the homework by myself, even it's a small
easy one as they said.

i have a serios language barrier. Nowadays, i even have some trobles
in reading.


Yesterday, in the basketball court, the ball on my hand was stolen
very easily by a girl.
since that's a 1-on-1 situation, it made me feel more shamed.


i can take that. i can take them all.

no problem.

i think it might be a good thing to me.



i never feel myself so uncapable, so week in my life.
meanwhile, i never feel my self so lucky in my life.


ya, i'm lucky.


and i appreciate it, everything.



so it might be good thing.

one day in the Manufacturing class, somehow i realized one thing
once happened in my junior high school life.

that's a chemistry class, and i obeserved the girl beside me took
notes kind of desperately.

so i asked her, "do you understand the formula on the board?"

"of course not!" she answered.

"so you take notes and study it by yourself?"

"Not really. i think i will never understand the notes for my entire life."

"so why you take it?" it was my last question.




and now i get the answer.


with smile

4 則留言:

Marco 提到...

Well, from the first day I was on job, I gradually realized that I am not smart as I think. I am just not capable of accomplishing the expected results in fact. I just can not finish my job as efficiently as others and figure it out as fast as others. I do really feel frustrated!
But it is no doubt that hard work may bring me some effort, even though it took me a lot lot of time. All I wanna tell you is never give up, I believe one day you will get what you deserve.

匿名 提到...

加油啦
你也才過去沒多久其實
一開始都是最辛苦最挫折的

我在加拿大
有個chapter, 其實也不多,10頁吧(比A4還小的紙)是講法律的最基本概念
我記得我查了整個晚上的單字
最後大概有94個(你看我印象多深)
後來又再好幾個星期當中
每個反覆背了4,5,6次 總之好幾次
才背起來

其實我想講什麼你也一定懂
但一定要告訴自己有信心
然後找些調劑的方法
不順時看個好笑的影片之類的

你回頭在看這些過程
會覺得很美的

Best wishes

by 菜鳥記者小諺諺XD

Rira 提到...

WOW~WOW~WOW~WOW!!!!!
i'm so moved by you guys!!
So sweet~ T^T
Mmm, I'm fine really.
Just like the title of this article, it might be a good thing - being frustrated.
I'm fine really. But since you guys are so sweet (so weird to me XD), i have some words for you as well.

Marco,
i never worry about you.
for a simple reason, you're JERK NO.2.(NO.1 is so obvious...XD) Rather than worrying about your job or my school stuff, there is something much bigger, critical!!
(red code! red code! red code!)

THERE IS NO GIRLS HERE!!!! T^T

HELP ME OUT!!
HELP YOURSELF OUT!!

well, help yourself first
- you could never trust a single man.



小諺諺,(幹, 真是太噁心了XD~
i think it's the first as well as the last time i called you in this way XD) anyway,

退伍愉快啊!!(很像已經遲了兩個月XDXD)
(一定很愉快-當兵怎麼能當的這麼爽啊!!
我們的JERK NO.1 兼 士官長阿土伯的怒吼)
還有,你的部落格怎麼了啊 ?!
我可是忠實的地下讀者呢 >w<

唉,
如果自己的英文有你的一半強就好了
.............
這麼一來, 和金髮妹在一起也不是夢了 >///<


小元元上(噁心回去-)


thank you guys

匿名 提到...

哈哈退伍也沒啥愉快的啦
當兵反而比較沒壓力XD
現在每天寫稿都有點焦慮
因為實在寫很慢...
我的英文還是不夠

哈我blog八百年沒更新了
原本想上班後重開一個 寫工作日誌之類的
但後來發現 下班根本就累翻了 也沒時間寫
就算了XD

若有新開再通知你!

跟金髮妹我想你下輩子變美國人才有可能
我先幫你完成這個夢想好了 哈哈
just kidding