2008年8月18日 星期一

Back to a Student.....YES



The semester starts tommorrow.
Tommorrow is August 18th, the date i return as a student.
How do i feel?

i don't know.

One week ago, 11 o'clock at night,
i was sitting beside the boarding door, waiting for the open and the unknown.

Yes, seven days passed by, and now after less than an hour,
it's August 18, seeming to be a big day, huh?
i don't know.

i don't know whether i'm ready enough.

My English is terrible. Last Friday, in the orientation of ISyE(Industrial Systems and Engineering), i tried my best to understand other students' questions(they raised their hands), but failed. The professors said something interesting, and everybody laughed.

OH, MY!! I just wanted to laugh too!! I really do!!



My body is not good. I felt tired so easily that it could be imagined how
bad i was after driving to 台南 for my brother's 懇親 and a trip lasted more
than 24 hours.
I felt extremely exhausted on the first two days here.
And I've been acclimating myself for the whole week.

However, just like my other articles, i still had some good time here. :)
I'm just in the transition. I do believe.

like I'm able to watch the Olympics games,
including the basketball game!!! >w< there is no broadcast in Taiwan!!



Anyway, it's bed time. got to go!
And everything is just fine!!



Mitter, thank you for reminding me of my novel.
i will finish that with no doubt. Don't worry, do you..... XD

沒有留言: