2008年8月18日 星期一

MY ROOM!! (screaming > Q <)




Graduate Living Center
Apartment 518
room D



Eventually, i have my own room. :)
For me,
when it comes to the quality of life, the place comes the first.
(Nonsense!!!! XD>)


And i just love this room so i think i'm gonna to love my days here.:)

the following are some photos about my apartment:


<- The hall.
like a 3-star hotel, isn't it?


<-
The entrance.








The kitchen. ->
If the sink could be bigger, it would just be more prefect!





<- The living room(dining room).
YES, IT IS a TV SET!!!
No doubt! from our great roommate Andrew!!! XD>


turn left, and Room D is just down the hall >//<


curtain open!!!

my bed....actually it's not a bed, but a sleeping bag on bed. XD
(that bag cost me $50 fucking!!!
because sheet+cover is not affordable QQ)

Anyway, I like it!

Graduate Living Center Apartment 518 room D

2 則留言:

匿名 提到...

Oh...This place looks so great!!
It's clean and neat!!
It looks comfortable to live there :)

Rira 提到...

Be my guest!!! >////<